PSI is a leading full-service global contract research organization, specializing in clinical drug development.
Receptionist/Clinical Trial Administrator I (m/f)
We are looking for professional and enthusiastic candidates to take up a full-time position of Receptionist/Clinical Trial Administrator I (m/f) to support F&A and Clinical research teams in our office in Banjaluka.
- University degree
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Prior administrative/clerical experience in an international environment
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical industry or in clinical research in CRO is a plus
- Problem-solving skills and result-oriented approach
- Planning, organizational, and administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of standard MS Office Applications
- The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Primary communication point for all incoming calls, visitors, couriers
- Providing secretarial support, photocopying, shredding
- Handling the telephone and voice-mail
- Preparing monthly OOP reports
- Tracking and summarizing financial information on an ongoing basis
- Primary or backup communication point for vendors, PSI support services
- Communication with hospitals participating in research programs, vendors, clients and team members based in other company offices
- Document management
- Ordering and inventorying office supplies
- Communication point for investigational sites for logistics & non-medical matters
- Preparation of draft agendas and minutes of project review meetings, organization and assistance at project-specific meetings
- Daily proactive support to clinical research teams with miscellaneous clerical duties
- Excellent working conditions
- Extensive training and friendly team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Please send your CV in English via option “PRIJAVITE SE”.
Ukoliko nemate biografiju, motivaciono pismo i pismo preporuke možete ih preuzeti ovdje.
Ukoliko se prijavljujete putem e-maila ili poštom, uz prijavu obavezno navedite da se prijavljujete na posao koji ste pronašli na portalu www.banjaluka.com.