Help Desk Representative – English language
Objavljeno: 2020-02-1717. 2. 2020.
Ističe: 18. 3. 2020.
Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services. ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Help Desk Representative – English language
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position works in high call volume Technical Assistance Center (TAC) environment supporting customers (both internal and external) and their analysts in providing problem resolution for products and services, specifically ALOHA software and other related products/equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer's entitlement of services; Remotely deliver solutions, dispatch service personnel, and when appropriate verify resolution of a customer's issue that has not been escalated; Work directly with the customer to understand the problem, and/or escalate problem to the next level
- Following the documented Remote Incident Management Process, position’s primary responsibility is to perform Level I technical troubleshooting with end-users of PCs and retail point-of-sale devices (depending on account assignment); Reviews incident history to determine recurring faults
- Provide technical phone support on Hospitality products (ALOHA and other), systems and various software products; Provide accurate solutions to user problems to maximize product or system availability; Take ownership of service request from customer and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problem
- Escalate both internally and externally when required according to defined Escalation Paths Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching feedback, and other developmental approaches
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues over multiple user sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and cause positive impact on user satisfaction;
- Updates work orders and provides status information
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, letters, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards and set targets; Communicate with customers through various means (oral, written, electronic) to remotely resolve customer problem
- Use tools to remotely access customer equipment to diagnose and resolve customer problem; Follow solutions outlined in the knowledge database; Verify resolution of problem with the customer; Record information into the GEMS (incident tracking) system
- Document, verify and make appropriate corrections to the incident record and customer profile; Ensure thorough documentation of problem description and all subsequent activity; Write knowledge articles based on lessons learned in resolving customer issues
- Contribute as a team member; Participate in team meetings and activities; Participate in objective setting, performance management, reward and recognition programs
- Participate in special projects as assigned to continuously improve processes, tools, systems and organization; Coordinate project start up activities;
- Maintain technical knowledge and expertise associated with multiple applications and hardware specific to individual customer's solution
- Support less experienced colleagues on the helpdesk through joint working, monitoring, direct feedback and knowledge sharing;
- Follow all mandatory training courses according to provided timelines
- Record information into the Incident tracking system (GEMS); Conduct GEMS quality audits and Call Monitoring activities through monitoring tool
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts using on-hand tools and observations
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills English language, plus any additional language required for the position.
• 0-2 years of related experience
• Advanced knowledge level of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10; Advanced knowledge of the Internet including applications and protocols as well as standard network monitoring and analyzing tools; Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip); Advanced knowledge of the software structuring, configuration, file organization; Ability to read and analyze program logs
• High level knowledge of PC hardware equipment and utilization (printers, scanners, modems, network cards, monitors)
• Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment
• Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings/weekends); Ability to work in a multitask fast paced environment
• Not convicted or in a process of conviction
• Associate’s Degree preferred
• 2+ years of call center experience
• Experience in providing in-house escalation assistance
• A track record showing initiative leading to positive results
• Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
• Performing services for a multinational company
• Dynamic and responsible position
• Chance for a professional and personal development
• Advancement opportunity
• Paid training
Follow the link and apply https://www.trizma.com/hiring/
Ukoliko nemate biografiju, motivaciono pismo i pismo preporuke možete ih preuzeti ovdje.