SQL Data Analyst
Mjesto: Banja Luka
Poslodavac: RE Systems
Kategorija: Informatika i dizajn
Objavljeno: 2021-09-1515. 9. 2021.
Ističe: 15. 10. 2021.
SQL Data Analyst
RE Systems is looking for a candidate to fill a new full time position in Banja Luka. The candidate will work for the Kriska Transportation Group (KTG). We offer an opportunity to work in a fast paced, best in class business. Kriska Transportation Group is on a growth path and currently operates eleven transportation companies with over 1200 employees. As a member of the Kriska Transportation Group, you will be exposed to enterprise level technology solutions. As the business grows, data is a critical component of the business and the business strategy. Data and Business Intelligence drives synergies, efficiencies and cost savings across the Group. Our work transforms the Group’s operations and modernizes their business to meet the demands of the evolving transportation, logistics and warehousing industries. Working hours would be 9am to 5pm EST. High emphasis on English proficiency.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology with dotted line reporting to the Director of Financial Systems and Reporting, the SQL Data Analyst will be required to analyze requirements, design and implement multi-platform database integration solutions. The SQL Data Analyst will also be expected to support the preparation of detailed specifications for how data is collected and managed to support the Power BI environment, and develop documentation as necessary. The SQL Data Analyst will be required to connect database systems using various integration tools, build and maintain a data warehouse environment support of the Power BI environment.
The SQL Data Analyst:
- Works closely with IT peers to ensure database systems are deployed effectively and optimized to support the business needs;
- Provides technical support and subject matter expertise for database solutions;
- Configures database integration solutions (on premise) as well as cloud (SaaS via APIs);
- Develops data feeds (ETLs) from source systems into a common data warehouse and maintains data refresh mechanisms;
- Writes scripts, triggers and database functions to optimize, clean, transform data as required;
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and resolve issues with data and databases;
- Works with standardized processes, procedures and tools;
- Reviews documentation and instructions to connect to APIs;
- Updates or develops documentation for support processes and procedures;
- Manages assigned tasks on time and on budget;
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- University Degree / College Diploma in Computer Sciences (or equivalent) and / or 5+ years’ work experience in related field;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database connectivity, T-SQL programming and integration services;
- Expert knowledge of querying and analyzing data bases and data structures;
- Significant experience in implementation of data integration (e.g., Extract, Transform, Load, EDI, etc.);
- Significant experience in connecting to various APIs to extract, transform and load data;
- Significant experience in troubleshooting database performance and query tuning;
- Experience in creating reports, dashboards for all levels of the organization;
Optional Skills and Experience:
- IBM DB2 query and database connectivity
- Transportation systems such as TMW Suite, TMW Operations, TMW TruckMate, TransPlus Fleet Manager, Isaac Instruments, Microdea Document Imaging, NetSuite SuiteTalk, TruckRight, SpeedGuage;
- French language spoken and written;
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ukoliko nemate biografiju, motivaciono pismo i pismo preporuke možete ih preuzeti ovdje.